[sudo-discuss] [omni-discuss] [omni-building] Accessibility Liaison?

Ryan yandoryn at gmail.com
Tue Apr 21 14:35:56 PDT 2015

Ah! And now we run into the other issue of communication. I thought the
person on Sunday needed a liaison to work with the community and was going
to help and so I felt *that* liaison should probably work on informing the
person on Sunday that there might be nasty bumps on the road before driving
the car down it.

I don't have anyone in mind who's not completely overworked, but it looks
like Patrick is on the right road!