[sudo-discuss] [!] Need Qurorum @ tonight's meeting to Change Banks for Sudo

Patrik D'haeseleer patrikd at gmail.com
Wed Dec 16 11:00:08 PST 2015

CCL is using WFCU as well. Seems OK - no particularly bad or good
experiences to report. Only drawback is that they don't have all that many
branches, and you usually have to do major account changes in person at the
branch (downtown Oakland is probably closest for us).

I should be there this evening, but if not, I vote strongly in favor of
switching away from IAFCU, and lukewarm in favor of switching to WFCU...

Patrik