Meeting Notes 2015-12-09
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Sudoroom Weekly Meeting Wednesday December 9, 2015
name, pronoun, icebreaker Icebreaker question:
How certain are you about where you will be in a year from now? Try to answer in a percentage if you want.
- Lesley, they/them or whatever, 10%
- Rob, he/him, 0%
- Dante, he/him, 20%
- Ben, he/him, 69%
- Sam, he/him, *draws hyperbolic distribution*
- Matt, he/him / whatevah, 50%
- remote-jenny, she, not.
- Omni is out of money. How do we make rent next month? Please answer in the form of currency.
- Fundraising / Buy the Building Working Group is meeting with our prospective private lender on Friday.
- questions & stuff
- Passes for now, will think about membership at noisebridge (close to werk) & sudo (close to holm) and come back later ;D
- Kwaku, Gracie & Micolah are now members!
- 11/18 morgan applied, pondering ends 12/16
- 12/02 max applied, pondering ends 12/30
- dec rent, quarterly insurance, and nov utilities have been paid ($2000 + $283 + $385 = $2668)
- $2,078.39 in our account, + $96 transferring from paypal = $2,172.39
- Nov Stripe income: $1345 (39 members)
- Nov Paypal income: $550 (2 members + $102.35/wk from Gratipay)
- Goal: ~$7500 (3 months reserve) in the bank
- The Internet Federal Credit Union is closing :( so we need to open a new account somewhere and transfer funds. Both Omni and sudoroom have accounts with Western Federal Credit Union, propose we move there.
Move to Western Federal Credit Union
Straw-poll: 6 - 0 - 0 (yes - no - abstain) "down with the archive" ;P