[sudo-discuss] wheelchair motor controller

Robert Benson sf99er at gmail.com
Wed Jul 15 15:42:33 PDT 2015

found teh info on motor http://www.cncwright.com/E690.html (looks like it
might be 120vac motor w/24vdc safety brake)
but nothing on the solenoid resistance - left a msg w/electrocraft support.

as for the bulbs in series, i assume you meant "two identical *12*v bulbs
in series" otherwise i'm confused.

can't help wondering if bypassing the controller & driving with 120ac/24dc
might be better/slimmer especially if building more for motorized lighting
trusses.

ty for teh info