[sudo-discuss] Rannette attacked someone physically for the second time

WIld Cat wildcatofthewoods at gmail.com
Fri Jun 26 12:19:20 PDT 2015

Niki honestly I think you are tokenizing Rannette if anyone else was being
as problematic and aggressive as she has been to many people in the space
people would call it put. It ain't micro aggressions she has always acted
rude and transphobic to me from day one. But I guess you can tokenize her
and say just because she is black it is pk to be transphobic. I know plenty
of black trans women and black trans allies that would not put up with her.