[sudo-discuss] Omni Commons Delegates for the Sudo Room

Ryan yandoryn at gmail.com
Fri May 15 18:13:53 PDT 2015

Quorum takes 10 people. I really don't consider that a small group.

I personally think that voting creates a tyranny of the majority which
inherently oppresses minority groups. In a democracy, minorities have to
hope for the benevolence of the majority to deign to stoop down low enough
to recognize them as people.