[sudo-discuss] RE ELLIOTT

Adam Munich adam at aperture.systems
Tue May 26 00:45:34 PDT 2015

I'm with gabby on this one.

Eliot, we're here for you if shit's going down, but, people are all
different, have different opinions, and different ways of expressing those
opinions. Sometimes it's better to just let them be, even if they aren't on
your side.

Cheers,
-Adam

---
Aperture Systems: Redefining Radiography -  http://aperture.systems/
http://adammunich.com/ - Cell: +1-650-452-0554

Be • knowledgeable •  social • patient • fearless • compassionate • fun •
humble • forgiving.

Be a leader