[sudo-discuss] Max B asked to leave

Julio Rios julio.rios at gmail.com
Sun Aug 28 16:04:55 PDT 2016

Moving lists to Bcc.  Please contact me if you both want to have mediation.
It sounds like there was a general misunderstanding that can be quickly
resolved at least in this specific case.  We're all under a lot of stress,
and things can easily escalate.  Let's chill for a day or so and see what
is feasible then.

-Julio