[sudo-discuss] revisiting mediation/ban from 2014

Gamma Ray gammashine at gmail.com
Tue Dec 13 21:45:11 PST 2016

Thank you, Jake. I just wanted to clarify some small details:

in October 2014 at a meeting, a provisional ban was initiated on J by Liz
> and
> Korl provisionally while further investigation was done.

Korl and I didn't initiate the ban; it was brought to the Sudo membership
by Pidgin.

for those who don't remember, Pigeon aka Gina? was banned later

Pidgin goes by a different name now (which I can't recall at the moment),
but Pidgin and Gina are different people. Gina was the other party in the
conflict resolution case with J, and she has not been banned from the Omni.

J remembers that this mediation process (and provisional ban) were moved to
> the "omni board" and I haven't been able to find any links to that
> discussion

I didn't bring the case to the delegates. I was waiting for a resolution to
happen through Sudo after J submitted his formal letter, as requested.
Hopefully we can move forward on that now.

~Liz