[sudo-discuss] Any web developers new to the game at SudoRoom?

Lesley Bell zvezdalune at gmail.com
Sun Jul 3 10:51:08 PDT 2016

We haven't really been doing workshops at Thursday js nights recently. It's
been mostly communal hacking, although I want to have more workshops.

While I don't think she should go exclusively to events for women, I think
they can be a really good idea for female newbs and can provide some great
connections.

She's welcome at js night, though I'd encourage approaching it as a place
to hack and learn vs. network, unless you mean networking as in helping
with mesh...