[sudo-discuss] cnc pcb drilling

Morgan Allen morganrallen at gmail.com
Tue May 9 14:02:45 PDT 2017

So we'll still be stuck using an ancient version of Linux? Meaning no
Camtronics or any relatively new CNC software?

2017 Hackaday Prize Entry
Any Colored Button <https://hackaday.io/project/19880-any-colored-button>

Step 1. Press Button
Step 2. ***startupy hand waving***
Step 3. Profit!

Likes = Votes. Votes = $1s. $1s = Profits.

Step 2 = Vote for Any Colored Button