[sudo-discuss] [omni-discuss] Linux dual boot on Basement Computer bank?

Patrik D'haeseleer patrikd at gmail.com
Thu Nov 9 17:18:36 PST 2017

On Thu, Nov 9, 2017 at 10:13 AM, Marc Juul <juul at labitat.dk> wrote:

> Labeling stuff with ways to contact the steward(s) is just a good idea and
> takes little effort (though permanent markers do have an annoying tendency
> to be scarce when most needed). Maybe we should print out a bunch of labels
> that say "Hi! This thing isn't labeled and I (the person who put this
> sticker on it) don't know who, is the steward of this item. Please label
> this item with at least an email address, phone number or other point of
> contact. If you can add the intended purpose and name of associated omni
> collective then even better!".

There should still be a label maker, either in the locked tool room, or
upstairs in the office. First thing I ever bought for the Omni, for exactly
this kind of purpose.

If people can't find the Omni's, feel free to drop by CCL to ask to borrow
our label maker. I believe Alan just restocked it with tape.

Label all the things!

Patrik