[sudo-discuss] Rapping about wood

hol at gaskill.com hol at gaskill.com
Wed Apr 11 14:21:36 PDT 2018

hmm I almost want to spraypaint some egg crates silver for the lens
array.  sounds cool, keep us posted!  you could take white pegboard to
give you your grid and then comb some 1/4" plywood to form the cell
grid:
https://woodworking.stackexchange.com/questions/3046/build-a-grid-out-of-vertical-thin-wood-bars

I imagine Jake could help you CNC drill holes in blank plywood with the
robot and I would happily bring a 6pack and watch.