[sudo-discuss] how to use sudoroom's laser cutter

Corey corey at x64.co
Wed Feb 7 11:31:40 PST 2018

While I can’t add knowledge for using the laser cutter (would love to
learn!), I did go ahead and create a Wiki category for Tools and linked to
it on the Main Page. Maybe it should be made a standalone page with more
info

--
Corey | @stackptr

On February 6, 2018 at 10:59:49 PM, Jenny Ryan (tunabananas at gmail.com)