[sudo-discuss] Incident with Steeve of Sudoroom.

Robert Chu robert.chu01 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 12 11:36:46 PDT 2018

Also if people think I am being to dramatic when I state "bullying", here
is an excerpt from the Bullying page of Wikipedia

"Bullying can be defined in many different ways. The United Kingdom of
Great Britain and Northern Ireland
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Kingdom> has no legal definition of
bullying,[6] <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bullying#cite_note-6> while
some states in the United States
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States> have laws against it.[7]
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bullying#cite_note-7> Bullying is divided
into four basic types of abuse – emotional
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychological_abuse> (sometimes called
relational), verbal <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Verbal_abuse>, physical
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Physical_abuse>, and cyber.[8]
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bullying#cite_note-8> It typically involves
subtle methods of coercion, such as intimidation.
- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bullying

HIs actions reflected emotional abuse and verbal abuse, used to try to
intimidate me.

I also think it is bullying because he thought I might be to scared or
(dominated over) to do something about it, either that or I am not entirely
sure if he is aware of his own actions.

I stand against bullying, stand up for people being bullied, and choose not
to be a victim of bullying.

I don't have any friends or associates in my life that are bullies, or
treat me in a disrespectful way.  Which is why I really don't even feel
comfortable mediating this with him at the current time.

Thank you for reading
Rayc

Robert Albert Young Chu
"Radiant Ambition Yields Change."