[sudo-discuss] new proposal - need input

Yardena Cohen yardenack at gmail.com
Mon Feb 11 22:16:20 PST 2019

On Mon, Feb 11, 2019 at 6:20 PM David Keenan <dkeenan44 at gmail.com> wrote:
> If I can, I would be willing to participate in mediation - I have no details about it. I hope it is an outside entity (NVC, Seeds, etc). If someone has information, please pass it on?

We are actively searching for a mediator and when we've found the
right person, we will make more solid plans and let everybody know.

At this point I would much prefer to move the discussion towards
in-person conversations. I am finding it hard to balance the need to
address every point made here, with the fear that I and this topic are
taking up too much space on the mailing list. I also worry a lot is
getting lost in translation and feel that I'm not really being seen or
heard, despite Jake's reassurance.

I hope to see you all on Wednesday night. I've invited Kiwi (a GCEA
member) to come by as well and answer any questions people have about
GCEA.