[sudo-discuss] new proposal - need input

robb sf99er at gmail.com
Sun Jan 20 13:21:24 PST 2019

i can not reconcile the fact that GCEA members are without a doubt the best
dressed & nicest car driving group who uses this building & the fact that
they want free rent.

aside from the innumerable personal dramas i've witnessed Almaz initiate,
she appears to regularly throw wedding/baby shower type parties while
calling them some non-profitty event name & recently & autonomously took
over a $1000+ event that Joe had completed the contract on & edited it to
give GCEA the money (i call that embezzlement) - an event of which was so
loud & late we got another complaint from our neighbor.

we have no way of tracking their donations since they are a fiscally
sponsored project of another organization & they refused omni's fiscal
sponsorship offer.