[sudo-discuss] The horror of housing

Jenny Ryan tunabananas at gmail.com
Sun Jun 30 02:39:01 PDT 2019

This is terrible :( thanks so much for the report and your advocacy! I'm
cc'ing Needa Bee from The Village in Oakland - they're doing a great job
suing the City of Oakland for their many egregious human rights violations
re: homeless encampments. Perhaps you can help take testimony or at the
least, relay some of her vital knowledge to the organizers.

Apologies for the brevity of this response - PM me for a more extended
discussion.

<3