[sudo-discuss] IRC change needs to be updated on sudoroom.org

Ed Biow biow at riseup.net
Mon May 24 11:58:24 PDT 2021

At the sudoroom meeting last Wednesday
<https://sudoroom.org/wiki/Meeting_Notes_2021-05-19> it was announced
that the room would be transitioning its IRC server from
irc.freenode.net to irc.libera.net for various reasons
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Libera_Chat>.

         IRC Channel

       * Freenode is dead! Errybody move to Libera Chat:
https://libera.chat <https://libera.chat>
           o https://kiwiirc.com/nextclient/irc.libera.chat/#sudoroom
<https://kiwiirc.com/nextclient/irc.libera.chat/#sudoroom>
       * juul registered #sudoroom, jenny registered #peoplesopen.net
and #disaster.radio

Anywho,as of now there are about twice as many people logged on to
freenode as libera and our main pages still point to freenode and I
can't seem to figure out how to edit them, if anyone with actual, you
know, brains wants to give it a crack.

https://sudoroom.org/contact/ <https://sudoroom.org/contact/>

     Chat with us (IRC, #sudoroom on freenode).

https://sudoroom.org/chat <https://sudoroom.org/chat>

     Oops! That page can’t be found.

That page is referenced on the main https://sudoroom.org page.

Homeostasis,