[sudo-discuss] [omni-consensus] El or Ellis set fires in the building

Yardena Cohen yardenack at gmail.com
Tue Nov 2 14:07:40 PDT 2021

Thanks Jake, I agree that Ellis should not be allowed at Omni anytime
soon. The status quo is that he will stay unwelcome at omni until the
delegates make a decision one way or the other. I think that's fine in
this case, and I think others would agree.

I also agree that our process is fundamentally flawed. I am personally
doing a lot of thinking about how we might improve it, and I hope that
others are as well. This definitely will touch on things that may get
philosophical. But hopefully we can all try to be succinct and respect
each others' capacity when that time comes.