[sudo-discuss] [omni-consensus] El or Ellis set fires in the building

David Keenan dkeenan44 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 3 15:00:55 PDT 2021

I am guessing the safe space ban process would be, he is safe-space banned
by you, which could then be affirmed by Sudo and/or delegates to take to a
consensed or group-level ban of a person. Then he presumably would be added
to Omni's 'banned <https://omnicommons.org/wiki/Banned>' page, with a brief
description.

I think everyone agrees that Omni's safe space / bans / conflict resolution
policies need to be greatly improved. I made a wiki page
<https://omnicommons.org/wiki/Revisioning> proposing an organized process
to workshop a better policies, and put that effort out to the lists. The
number of interested parties that responded at the time was two.

Best,
David