[sudo-sys] Mumble

Yardena Cohen yardenack at gmail.com
Thu Apr 30 23:08:04 PDT 2020

On Fri, Apr 24, 2020 at 8:05 AM Charles E. Lehner <cel at celehner.com> wrote:
> - space gets an IPv6 address routed by saros. Add a new subdomain with A record same as room.sudoroom.org but AAAA record is to space. Then IPv6 DNAT is not needed.

This seems like the most correct option - a unique subdomain for a
unique machine, that routes directly with v6 and by NAT with v4.

I think as long as you're just messing with ipv6 on space, you won't
kill anything mission critical. It probably won't affect the router,
or the v4 traffic on space. And if it does, I live a mile from Omni
and I'm happy to put on a mask and gloves and go fix it :)

Let me know what you decide. I can invite you to digitalocean team to
add a subdomain.