[Tmpcommonsnet] Introduction and 30c3 suggestion

Vesna Manojlovic becha at xs4all.nl
Wed Oct 16 05:34:45 PDT 2013

Hi,

I'm Vesna, from Technologia Incognita hackerspace in Amsterdam

"mwfc" asked me if I would be interested to join your effort.
Yes, I like it a lot, and I will be happy to contribute.
Perosnally, I am very much interested in decentralized networking.

However, that would be on the totally personal title,
since I work for RIPE NCC, but I will *not* be representing RIPE NCC.

Since I have many years of experience with the RIPE community, I can give
advice on who to approach and how to cooperate with the RIPE community.

As for the practical work contribution: I will be participating in 30c3,
so I suggest that we make one or two meetings / working group sessions /
hackathons at 30c3, to get together and get more work done. That's not
online yet, so when it is I can do that part.

Other then that, I will talk with my contacts in the peering community to
see if they can contribute with knowledge and experience.

Looking forward to working together,
Vesna
BecHa

--
"The greatest shortcoming of the human race is
our inability to understand the exponential function."

http://becha.home.xs4all.nl

ciao,
vesna