[Tmpcommonsnet] New global top level domains

Mitar mitar at tnode.com
Wed Oct 23 21:13:31 PDT 2013

Hi!

The issue I have with this is that it seems any top level domain you
request is then publicly visible. So some gTLD trolls can then offer
higher price for it to try to latter sell it to you? Or maybe just I
misunderstood and it is not a bidding process?

Mitar

--
http://mitar.tnode.com/
https://twitter.com/mitar_m