Keypad Door Access
Sudo Room Keypad Access
* YOURCODE # that is, star, then your code, then pound
you can get a code by being a member.
- 4x4 Keypad
- DoorPi (Sudo Room's Rasberry Pi at the Outside Door)
- Arduino Code based on Noisebridge's keypad code modified for a 4x4 keypad ( https://gitorious.org/sudo-keypad-arduino/sudo-keypad-arduino )
- Code on RasPi, based on Noisebidge Baron.py ( https://gitorious.org/sudo-room-keypad-baron )
- Script is run from /root/sudoor/keypad on the RasPi
- the script is self-healing in that it can recover from having the usb-unplugged
- to avoid some other bugs the rpi reboots itself everyday at 5am.
- Codes are in /root/sudoor/keypad/codes.txt
At this time you must be root to add new codes. Next step is to add eaiser ways of adding codes, including being able to add onetime codes that expire for events