Meeting Notes 2013-03-27
Attendees: tommy, karl, romy, kevin, naomi, lisha, maura, vicki, ray
^ i missed ppl heeeeelp
- favorite thing about hackerspaces/sudoroom/something else related?
- hack the gallery!
- google glass
- casette tapes on the radio
- noisebridge fundraiser saturday!
- free tech help lunch, time TBA
- "Money & Life" documentary
- rfid tags
- oakland wiki history edit-a-thon Sunday, main library
- Some things that will improve soon:
- Tommy's first month in this role, taking a stab at it
- He's not on the bank account yet--will be better when he is
- Three days away and we're about to nearly bottom-out our account
- Editing fiscal solvency sheets to include actual data
- Income options
- Fund-raisers -- raise balance!!!
- No more critical points!!!
- Sell goods / services
- 3D printed stuffs?
- Knowledge capital, share with public
- Use more low-risk, potentially high-return models by trying something new.
- hackathon to raise money?
- We should have 3 months worth of rent on hand at any time.
- Provide feedback: email: email@example.com or in-person :D
- orz orz orz orz orz orz orz
- |o/'\o| <-- high-five emoticon
amendments to the compact
Discussion items + overflow
- movie nights! scheduling & picking movies
- hackathon / fundraiser?