Meeting Notes 2013-07-10

From Sudo Room
Jump to: navigation, search

=Attending=�
Jordan, Jenny, Marina, Tom, Timon

=Introductions=

  • Brief personal intros (< 20 sec per person)
  • Icebreaker


=Announcements (Consent Agenda)=


= ACTION ITEMS =


Old Action Items:


New Action Items:

  • get some authorized sudo debit cards! (Jenny, Marina, Bill)
  • push Articles to Github
  • Set up a Google Voice number that transcribes and forwards to an email address, which then forwards to a list of us (Tom)


Postponed:

  • Add robots.txt for sudo room (open item for anyone to take on) MATT (out of town)
  • [Postponed until necessary] Eddan - Reference letter from George
  • Set up date for label-printing organizing of stuff event - Jenny!1 -troy
  • git-ify & flow-diagram-ify our articles


=Fiscal Solvency=
''In� this section we review our current financial situation and budget,� approve monthly budgets, and discuss any other finance-related issues.''
Exchequer: Marina
Co-Facilitator:�

  • +300 to be deposited from the lockbox
  • Marina received an email setup thing from the bank, but it didn't work. Bill never got one. Marina will call the bank to GET SOME ANSWERS.


* Pay your dues :)
* Review and consensus process:
** Fiscal Solvency Spreadsheet - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AlKk2X9KKqlFdFZJUy12x3ZUhDUmx2N3hUZldyejlXdFE#gid=7
** Rent: $1500; Utilities: $220; Services: $50
**Target membership contribution: $88 per member (based on approx. 30 people)

=Amendments to the Articles of Association=

=Conflict Resolution=

=Discussion Spillover=

  • whither our pews?


=Post-Meeting Groups=

  • If home depot is still open, buy more shelves!
  • fix RFID
  • fix outer door raspi
  • figure the fuck out of elevator