Mesh/15 January 2015
Marc, Praveen, Alex, Chris, Martin (HacDC)
- Review last meetings action items
- Planning for "retreat"
- Jan 24th + 25th
- Warehouse near Lake Merritt
- Creating strategies?
- Sprinting on firmware
- Consolidating To-Dos, especially for newbies (tech and non-tech)
- Updates on Babel firmware
- Whitehouse broadband?
- We need a plan!!
- Node installation updates
- Chris' house in kensington facing SW
- A few on Adeline
- Nick's needs ethernet jacks crimped
- Marc's House
- Pete Forsyth's house on side of house
We need to figure out addressing
- All "mesh" interfaces on nodes have same IPs?
- Different IPs/subnets for adhoc/open/tunnel interfaces?
Maxb has branches on github for barrier-breaker + babel
- They probably need some polishing and/or fixing
Route distribution broadcasting metrics?
- Mounting on Will's House
- Mounting on April's warehouse
- Look into aluminum tubing
- HamFest for aluminum/fiberglass tubing
- Converting batman-adv firmware to-do list to babel
- List of HAM towers
- Maybe when we're a little further along - approach HAM radio groups
- We have to file!
- Extra paperwork to enforce our tax-exempt stuffs?