From Sudo Room
- 27 November 2013 - Mesh network offers potential for free wireless Internet in Oakland by Jake Nichol (Oakland North).
- 19 March 2014 - Newly Formed Multi-Disciplinary Collective Omni Oakland Eyes Former Omni Building by Julian Mark (East Bay Express)
- 21 July 2014 - Oakland's Sudo Mesh Looks to Counter Censorship and Digital Divide With a Mesh Network by Ben Valentine (TechPresident).
- 18 November 2014 - Oakland’s Omni Commons space is where it’s at by Eric James Anderson (Oakland Local).
- 8 October 2015 - Proposed FCC rule threatens Oakland mesh network, Wi-Fi projects by Jennifer Glenfield (Oakland North).
- 9 May 2017 - How a Retired Nurse Provides Her Small vt. Town With Internet by Jon Kalish (PC Magazine).
- 15 May 2017 - Wireless Mesh Network Aims to Bridge the Digital Divide by Jon Kalish (NPR).
- 19 Dec 2017 - Want To Guarantee Net Neutrality? Join Peer-To-Peer, Community-Run Internet by Adele Peters (FastCo)
- 5 Jan 2018 - Mesh Networking - Is This the Beginning of a New Kind of Net Neutrality? by Matt Louden (MOBI).