Non-profit Tech Clinic
Sudo room's Non-profit Tech Clinic (Brown Bag lunch) is an open, peer-support session to help with technical problems and advice for non-profits, non-governmental organizations, community groups, etc.
All are welcome–non-techies and techies alike!
- Learning materials
- Groups / Orgs
- Call this non-profit tech help hotline for advice: (415) 839-6456
Apr 8, 2013
Apr 1, 2013
Ari, Luke, Matt
- What is the goal for this group?
- Community support for all levels of non-profit tech--from old problems to new projects.
- Opportunities to learn from non-profits on their on-the-ground experiences, programs, projects, and impact (or mistakes along the way).
- Skill-sharing and other conversations about tech literacy and digital citizenship.
- What are the larger projects and goals that the attendees hope to work on?
- Ari will share some slides on using social media services "for the first time" for a non-profit context.
- Matt will update resources on using git and github
- All will add more links and resources