Jump to navigation Jump to search
- who are you: Hilary Naylor
- irc nick: n/a
- what do you work on // what do you want to work on: electronics, after-school activities
- what hours do you usually work: not established yet
- if you have a conflict with me, how should you approach me?: directly, face-2-face, or with a mediator if you think best.
- what resources do you have to offer?: experience with Mouse Squad after-school tech training program; fundraising
- workshops/classes you'd like to lead or have lead in the past: action/event planning, public speaking, priority setting.
- what would you want to learn/what classes would you want to take?: learn basic electronics, arduino, Raspberry-Pi
- what equipment would you be interested in?: 3D printer
- what else would you like to share about yourself? I used to be a programmer/systems analyst at UCSF. I have been a volunteer leader at Amnesty International for many years.