Jump to navigation Jump to search
- who are you: susan
- irc nick: ditzydoo
- what do you work on // what do you want to work on: inclusivity, software-defined radio, things with microcontrollers, programmable logic, and power electronics, things related to cryptography / security, network things, precise time/frequency measurement/transfer, general unix/linux/bsd sysmangling, mobility equipment hacking, optics and RF things
- what hours do you usually work: afternoons/evenings, usually
- if you have a conflict with me, how should you approach me?: email me / IRC / face-to-face meeting are all good.
- what resources do you have to offer?:
- workshops/classes you'd like to lead or have lead in the past: solid-state electronics class/workshop, power electronics class
- what would you want to learn/what classes would you want to take?:
- what equipment would you be interested in? : software-defined radios, FPGAs
- what else would you like to share about yourself?