This page exists to catalog all the awesome things sudoroom members and guests are working on. Please add links to pages for any active projects here. If you'd like to see all the awesome projects sudoroom has done in the past (active >6 months ago), check out Inactive Projects
Various groups meet regularly to work on these projects. See Recurring Meetings
Sudo Room Projects
- SudoRoom History
- Chromebook Unlocking / Laptop De-branding putting new life into chromebooks soon to be EOL'd, and decorating/cleaning up our collection of Dell Latitudes
- Computer keyboards campaign (April 2023, User:Invictvs) Donate keyboards to SudoRoom!
- Working Groups Our big project of 2023 is to create working groups to make things run more creatively
- Hack-o-mat (ongoing as of January 2023) we're rebooting the sudoroom hack-o-mat, with this refresh adding more art and zines as well as fashion!
- Feminist Swimwear
- Learning Blender We'd like to learn blender in conjunction with the (now defunct) Blender nights at Noisebridge
- Juggling Club starting up a juggling club held at the Tuesday hardware hack nights!
- Fix-It Clinic for the right to repair, fixing all variety of old things and new things, and learning how things work!
- 3D Printing at SudoRoom (ongoing as of April 2022, multiple contributors)
There are a set of maintained 3D printers that members use to create cool objects.
- Light Projector Art (April 2022, User:Romyilano)
Projection Mapping uses everyday video projectors, but instead of projecting on a flat screen, light is mapped onto any surface, turning common objects of any 3D shape into interactive displays.
- SudoMesh or the people's network the balcony above SudoRoom has been renovated and SudoMesh is active and going again! Or is it the people's network now?
- Hammond Organ (ongoing as of March 2022, User:kent, multiple contributors)
First brought to Omni in 2015. Ongoing restoration of a Hammond organ and Leslie speaker.