[sudo-discuss] [omni-mediation] Today 4/4/15: Pidgen and Daren have been temp banned for safer spaces policy violations

Helen Finkelstein hefinkel at gmail.com
Tue Apr 7 07:53:48 PDT 2015

I strongly disagree.  Banning is too drastic a measure for the problems
that Darin has, and he has been making a serious effort to deal with them.

There is long-standing hostility between Darin and Babs.   It would be a
mistake for the OMNI to get involved in it.   Darin, at least, just wants
to keep his distance.

Helen