Jump to navigation Jump to search
The next Cryptoparty is Sunday, December 15th at Sudo Room from 2-5pm!
For this Cryptoparty, we will have handouts!
- Tools for Protecting Against Online Snooping
- Security Overview (work in progress, don't print)
- Minimum Security Requirements
Presentations (rolling; starting at 2pm):
- History of Cryptography and Cryptoparties by Aestetix
- How They Get You: A Survey of Attack Surfaces / Privacy Vulnerabilities for Users by Yardena
- SecureDrop: An Open Source Whistleblower Submission System by Legind
Workshops (running in parallel):
- PGP / E-mail Encryption
- Browser plugins
- Tails for activists
- Metadata scrubbing