* Design encourages accessibility to those without capital or experience.
* Construction skills involve bending metal and cutting metal, without welding.
* Necessary tools: hammer and vice grips (for bending [[metal|metal experiments]]), and something sharp: scissors, garden shears, knife, or pliers.
* All materials are found on the street, total cost zero.
* Replicability tested. After loss, was rebuilt in a day and made at [[Noisebridge|https://www.noisebridge.net/]]
# large piece of metal, or interior can with less diameter than the outer canister.
more details and plan coming soon.