How to join
1. Introduce yourself! Talk to any member or email email@example.com to get more info.
3. Ask a current member in good standing to nominate you by emailing the [sudo-members] list (it is also encouraged to CC [sudo-discuss]).
- You may also use the Declaration of Intent form, but the membership process does not start until a nomination/+1 from a current member in good standing
4. After you're nominated, you'll be asked to come to a meeting so anyone who wishes to meet you can.
5. A one-week pondering period follows your introduction meeting during which time any member can raise an objection to block an application for membership. If no one opposes your membership, after one week you're in!
There are two requirements for becoming a member: (1) Be in good standing with Sudo Room by adhering to our code of conduct and (2) pay monthly dues reasonable for your means. The standard recommendation is $60, but no one is turned away for lack of resources; work-trade arrangements can also be made for those unable to afford dues, or those who refuse to engage in the monetary system.
Ways to Participate
Join a working group!
Check out our ways to participate page, and feel free to add things to it if you'd like to recruit others for a project!