Date(s) - 2014/07/22
5:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Hacking on 3D modeling and 3D printers, every Tuesday night at Sudoroom! A time to learn, create, solve problems, and have fun.
Some short term goals:
– fix/improve our Type A Machine’s bed
– experiment with the best slicer settings
– set up the attached box for OpenSCAD development
Some long term goals:
– make our printer easier & simpler to use, understand, maintain
– get more people involved in 3D printing
– build at least one RepRap
– anything else you want!