Date(s) - 2013/06/01
2:00 pm - 6:30 pm
How simple can we make computers?
Let’s find out!
- We will go on a quest to make computers as simple as possible. Intro to computer science. Understand how computers work!
- Binary math and boolean logic
- Half & full adders made of water, marbles, rocks, dominos, people…
- Build a very simple computer with 64 bytes of memory and 4 instructions
- Class Facilitator: Yardena
Come to Sudo Room every Saturday at 2:00PM to learn something new. “Today I Learned” is a series of one-off classes, workshops, and talks led by members of the Sudo Room community.