Bain came by and re-secured the corner door. From what I understand:
- *the small leaf of the corner door (passive leaf) is now temporarily
fixed in place*. *Do not attempt to operate* this leaf (or remove the bolt
fixing it in place) for the time being. This leaf needs a sign on the
inside attesting to being temporarily out of service. I’m not in town, so
if anyone has time to affix such a sign, I’d appreciate it.
- the wider leaf remains operable, it’s hinges were modified & it’s closer
was adjusted. More work needs to be done with this door, but likely this
will not occur until after the new year.
- keycard / keyed access should function properly / not be impacted by the
- the corner door once more securely closes / locks.
- permanent fix restoring operability of small leaf et al coming in the new
On Tue, Dec 28, 2021 at 13:21 Yardena Cohen <yardenack(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> >> The larger door on the left, has a missing hinge on the bottom of the
> This is what I meant when I said "the hinge is loose" last week. Guess
> I wasn't clear enough. Thanks everybody.