I would like to block St. Nik for 1 month. I would like him to get a better
feel and understanding of sudo's culture and values before he becomes a
member, and to feel like he has a longer period of time in order to do this.
Is there still weekly movie night? What does one have to do to book the
basement to screen a film?
I'd like to screen the Battle of Algiers with a friend of mine (she's a
local prof of film studies) soon down there.
Anyone interested in that?
The following is for building & human safety:
1. Please email the discuss and building groups PRIOR to beginning work on
electrical, with the following infos:
- your ph# and email
- brief description & location of work being performed including relevant
- anticipated date, & length of outage if any
2. While you are working, leave a note on the relevant panel with your
name, ph#, & email, as well as instructions as to what breakers must be
left off while you are working.
3. When you have to leave, do not leave any exposed wiring: Panel covers
must be put back on, outlets covered, etc.
4. Please send a message to discuss & building lists with the status of the
work, what was changed, what breakers are re/dis-connected and to what,
etc, if it is finished and if not when/what is needed to do so, etc.
Hope that is agreeable to all?