Available here: https://sudoroom.org/wiki/page/Meeting_Notes_2013-04-17
Action items copied below:
- Work with Tommy to improve Fiscal Solvency Sheets and our fiscal
process during meetings - Marina and Romy
- Membership survey - matt will ask rusty
- Set up date for label-printing organizing of stuff event - Jenny!1
- write a script for soliciting donations that can easily be read to
people using the space for meetups, workshops etc; max tommy
- Laptop - from Yardena, Max and Matt will install Linux on it
- Talk to Danny O'Brien, intro from JC to Jordan, invite him to come to
a future sudo meeting to share insight!
- Jordan asks you to be mindful of cookery and possible fire hazards,
also to try to cook and bring more food here always.
- Follow up with Rusty on the survey (Andrew and/or Bill)
- Add NoBAWC event to calendar
- Add Hacky Happer Hour to the calendar
- Jenny sync with Troy on library
- Vicky looking into syncing with Open Library
- Romy to lead diagram for Articles of Association amendment
- Facilitator at next meeting - icebreaker with light "idea" activity
for working with articles better
- I think this will be an ice-creator.
- Add articles to github (gitorious!!!!!!!?)
- Bill - follow up with public school about a shared scheduling system
for the common space.
- Vicky & Marina - follow up with Public School about Oakland Nights
- Eddan - Follow up with George about event and guest concerns :)
- Ask for access to hose, cleanup materials, to cleanup after bigger
- Jenny - Set expectations for sudo events, make this available to
internal & external
- Eddan - Reference letter from George
- Bill & Andrew will work on the technical solution for privacy /
alteration of the mailing list archives.
- Query the list re: what information they are comfortable with being a)
member-visible, b) publicly visible, c) search index'd (eg; Google) or not,
and any desired Search & Replace