*List of standing action items at the bottom of this message!*
Please update the agenda, add announcements that require no discussion to
the "Consent Agenda" and others below it.
Join the co-facilitation meeting at 6:30pm to help sudo convene and to
level up with one another!
- Work with Tommy to improve Fiscal Solvency Sheets and our fiscal
process during meetings - *Marina and Romy* - No progress yet but Marina
is sending reminders
- Reminders for Dues
- Membership survey - *matt* will ask asked rusty
- Email rusty, seriously
- There weren't many respondents, Matt proposes we do another survey
with a Google Form or (open source) equivalent.
- *Jenny* sync with *Troy* on library - Not yet but they will
- Set up date for label-printing organizing of stuff event - *Jenny*!1 -*
- still need to set a date
- *Vicky* looking into syncing with Open Library
- write a script for soliciting donations that can easily be read to
people using the space for meetups, workshops etc; *max tommy *-
*troy*to help troy
- Laptop - from *Yardena*, *Max* and *Matt* will install Linux on it
- :( bad laptop
- Max is probably going to donate his own laptop to Rock, Paper, Scissors
- *Ryan* B will bring in a laptop?
- Talk to *Danny O'Brien*, intro from *JC* to *Jordan*, invite him to
come to a future sudo meeting to share insight!
- Straight to the source--but out of the country :(
- When should we follow-up?
- Add Hacky Happer Hour to the calendar - *Romy* to hosted Hacker Happy
- *Romy* to lead diagram for Articles of Association amendment
- *Romy* to work with *Troy* to turn the articles into a flow diagram.
Diagrams and drawings of sudo room members being passed around.
- Add articles to github (gitorious!!!!!!!? -
*Yardena* is going to put these articles up
- *Bill* - follow up with public school about a shared scheduling system
for the common space. - Matt to assist Done!
- *Vicky* & *Marina* - follow up with Public School about Oakland Nights
Live. - no follow up yet but *Marina* will follow up
- *Jenny* - Set expectations for sudo events, make this available to
internal & external
- *Eddan* - Reference letter from George