-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Tonight's meeting was a fairly important one, so I will provide a
brief summary below. You can read the full meeting minutes here:
* Jenny will be signing the Omni lease this week on behalf of sudo
* No tenant of 2141 Broadway is allowed access to sudo room, bay area
public school, nor the common space adjacent unless permission is
granted by consensus in two consecutive sudo room meetings [with the
exception of Hair Candy employees & customers, Robert, Staff of Sound
Room & new tenants as of June 2014 until given notice by any sudo room
member] (unanimous consensus)
* Regardless of Timon's current membership status, we find him in "bad
standing" with regard to sudo room's values, specifically with regard
to "safe space". We ban Timon from the sudo room, for an indefinite
period. (unanimous consensus)
* WE HAVE SURPASSED $500/WK ON GITTIP!!! https://gittip.com/sudoroom
* Please contact info(a)sudoroom.org if you're a member in good standing
so we can sign you up for an account on our member registry at
Thanks for reading! Next week I'll be requesting we vote in a new omni
delegate for the month of June at least, as I'll be out of town.
Please get in touch with me directly or reply to this thread if you're
interested in taking on this awesome position of community responsibility!
"Technology is the campfire around which we tell our stories."
- -Laurie Anderson
"Storytelling reveals meaning without committing the error of defining
"To define is to kill. To suggest is to create."
- -Stéphane Mallarmé
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.4.14 (GNU/Linux)
Comment: Using GnuPG with Thunderbird - http://www.enigmail.net/
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----